In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
RODO Information Clause
The overarching purpose of the clause and the information activities of the Personal Data Controller is to ensure an adequate level of protection for customers, in relation to the processing of their personal data.
Personal Data Controller
The Administrator of your personal data is the company Sans Souci, Damian Gruszczyński, Ewa Maza Sp. j. 60-531 Poznań, NIP: 7792443773
Contact details of the Personal Data Administrator:
Tel. +48 500 096 778
Data Protection Inspector
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
Tel: + 48 500 096 778
RODO - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Processing of personal data: according to the wording of Article 4(2) of the RODO, processing of personal data shall mean an operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- The processing of your personal data will take place on the basis of Article 6 of the RODO and for contact, offer preparation and marketing purposes.
- The controller invokes the legitimate interest of collecting statistical data, analysing website traffic. Taking measurements to improve the services offered and make them as responsive as possible,
- The provision of personal data on the website https://shoulder-course.pl/ is voluntary. The basis for data processing is your consent. You have control over your internet browser and its settings. Recipients of your personal data may be Google, Facebook, Call Page, Tawk. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by changing your browser settings. Personal data will be processed and stored depending on the period of use of the technology. You have the right to request the controller to access, rectify, erase or restrict the processing of my personal data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Profiling is used in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Pixel. If you object to profiling, please optimise your browser accordingly.
- If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer.
Duration of data processing
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of between 30 days and 5 years until the marketing opportunities and data analysis needed for business are used.
Website user rights
- You have the right of access to the content of your personal data, the right to rectification, erasure, as well as the right to restrict the processing of your personal data/the right to withdraw consent, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if, in your opinion, the processing of your personal data - violates the provisions of the EU RODO Regulation.
- To exercise your rights, please contact the Data Controller
- Your data will be processed by automated means including profiling. Automated decision-making will take place on the basis of determining the legitimacy of the submitted form